Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Laboring on Labor Day

I spent most of the Labor Day holiday working on an angel investment with which I’m very actively involved. OK, so by “angel investment” what I really mean is my wife’s start-up venture. For those of you who don’t know, Tracy has been working for the past year or so starting a high-end clothing line for boys called ”littleMAN”. Well, we’re just about finished shipping her first season now. Her line can be found in boutique stores in New York, Los Angeles, and few other cities (Atlanta, Coconut Groove, and Toronto). Here’s a full list. Take a look and let me know what you think. If anyone has any media contacts with parenting/fashion magazines, blogs, zines, etc. please send them my way. Also, if you have a website or blog, please link to http://www.littlemanstyle.com so that we can move up on search pages!

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?