Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Censorship Hypocrisy

One of my friends tried to read my blog only to find out that it was blocked by his corporate firewall. Seems a bit hypocritical for people in the US to be up in arms about Google agreeing to block content on it's Chinese site while corporations are blocking my site! Now I know how Luther Campbell felt.

And if you're trying to get my content through a corporate firewall, just use the syndication features on the lower right and add me to your my.yahoo account. And yes, I know this advice is akin to the video tape that explains how to install your VCR.

Comments:
Are the corporations that are blocking the content the ones who are protesting Google? There's a difference between American people and American corporations. My NONPROFIT isn't blocking your content.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?