Thursday, October 12, 2006

I Stink

Quite seriously, I do! Yesterday, I got this strange bug bite on my thigh just above my knee which I'm apparently very allergic to. The welt has swollen to about the size of my knee cap, coincidentally. The antihistimine medication they have here in China is called Tiger Balm. You can find it in just about any Chinatown in the US. The stuff works great and has this nice numbing feature to it. The only problem is it stinks. I smell like I've been rolling around in a eucalyptus grove, sucking on Halls menthol lozenges, smoking a pack of Salems or Kools, and rubbing Vick's Vapor Rub all over myself. I wonder what the heck my American colleagues were thinking this morning during our breakfast meeting.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?