Saturday, November 18, 2006

More Celebrity Sightings!

I'm still stuck in the VH-1 80s special. On my flight back to LAX from JFK yesterday, I was sitting behind none other than Tony Danza! Of course I didn't realize it was him until we were both walking through LAX and a fan shouted, "Hey look, it's Tony Danza!" For some strange reason, he shouted back, "Hey look, it's a moron!" I thought he was kidding but kept pace and eavesdropped on his conversation with his travel companion and turns out (a) it really was Tony Danza and (b) he wasn't kidding. Jerk.


Comments:
I know this is an old post, but remember the time we were in the Delta Crown Room in Atlanta with Al Sharpton? He's on Hannity & Colmes right now and I youst thought of it. That was weird.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?